Let your Android device equip with the sound effects you want
Equalizer & Bass Booster
|Name||Equalizer & Bass Booster|
|Update||March 28, 2022|
* Optimized the aliasing of the bass, virtualizer and volume controls, Add start animation
* Fixed reloading keep all sound not effect
* Fixed frequent operation notification bar will not update
* Repaired that the application plug-in did not open after installation and did not display the initial state
* Fixed the abnormal display value when entering the Bass interface after installation
* Update the marquee library
* Fix bugs
Improve the sound quality of your android device with the first true global Equalizer, Bass Boost and Surround Sound. Make your android device sound like never before.
Equalizer & Bass Booster consists of a volume slider, live music stereo led VU meter, five-band Equalizer, Bass Booster, and Virtualizer effects.
Equalizer & Bass Booster lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best out of your Music or Audio coming out of your phone.
Use with headphones for the best results.
* Five-band Equalizer
* Bass Boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 22 Equalizer presets or adjust your own preset and save it
* Media volume control
* Stereo led VU meter
* Turn on or off with notification bar
* Music control: play/stop, next/previous song
Works with most music player, video player and radio FM.
Simple Installation and usage:
1. Effect for Music or Audio
* Turn on the Music player and play your music
* Turn on the Equalizer & Bass Booster application and adjust sound level and frequency.
* Put headphones for the best results
*To close the application and remove from Status Bar, long-press the application close button.
2. Effect for video
* Just like effect for Music or Audio, adjust the sound level and frequency, then, let it run in the background.
* Turn on the Video player and play your video
* You will get a better sound effect for video
Download Equalizer & Bass Booster
You are now ready to download Equalizer & Bass Booster for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app